Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Day Two

I guess this blog about my detox experience is a consume less, enjoy more prospect!  Day two and so far, so good.  I even watched two Anthony Bourdain shows last night in a row and it didn't make me jump off the wagon, even as the husband was waving a bag of cheese puffs in my face.  Good thing I don't like cheese puffs much!

But I don't think I realized how much sugar I was eating because I have been craving sugar today a bit.  I found a pack of gum in my purse so I went with that.  I don't suppose sugar free gum is on the detox diet...

But it is solidly mid-day and I have not even eaten my snack, which is a good thing.  I am afraid I miscombined slightly, including a potato - starch - with my egg and cheese on my salad.  I can tell that the food is sort of resting there in my system, not speeding through.  But I am already feeling less dizzy and a little more focused.  I hadn't noticed how unfocused my vision actually is until this morning when I realized my focus is better.  Odd that.

And though yesterday for some reason my scale would not give me my pounds (it gave me BMI and percentage of fat and water and bone) so I couldn't actually check, have I lost a pound already?!  I looked in the mirror this morning and just looked less puffy, jeans fit better, feel leaner.  So far, so good.

No comments: